High Standard Education
The Alegra curriculum covers the Early Years stage (from 3 years) to Baccalaureate (17 years).
The Early Years and Primary stages follow the British National Curriculum. The Alegra curriculum covers the Early Years stage (from 3 years) to Baccalaureate (17 years). The Secondary stage offers the contents of the Spanish educational system (dictated by the LOMCE) but operates with the International Baccalaureate (IB) methodology, known as the Intermediate Years Program (MYP). For the Baccalaureate courses, the school offers the IB Diploma Program.
These two systems (British system and International system) share aspects that motivate students; they provide real knowledge and favour the development of skills and abilities.
Alegra provides a high quality education with the aim of achieving the academic and personal excellence of the student.
These two systems share aspects that motivate students:
- The student is the protagonist of her own learning
- They provide a global and holistic education
- They are systems where skills, creativity and teamwork are enhanced
- They favor personalized learning through different levels and speeds
- Continual assessment with extensive reports
- Teachers are key in both systems. Continual training to teachers
- Consultancy and evaluation independents
- Equivalencia de cursos del sistema británico e internacional respecto al sistema español: